OverFlow

A 33yrs Old Australian Spent $100K to Look Like Justin Bieber

Toby Sheldon,  a 33-year-old Australian spent nearly $100,000 over five years in an attempt to look like American pop-superstar Justin Bieber
The man is reportedly an aspiring musician and has undergone multiple surgeries to transform his face in order to look like The American Celebrity.
In his own words, Sheldon said: “It’s Justin’s smile that gives him his youthful look. So I had my upper lip lifted [and] my bottom lip plumped out,”
“My smile surgery took more than a month to recover from,” he added. “And, after my eyelid surgery, I
couldn’t open my eyes for a week"

Does He Really Look Like Justin Bieber After the surgery?
Man-spend-100k-to-look-like-Justin-Bieber

Man-spend-100k-to-look-like-Justin-Bieber


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. guy. the plastic surgeon don chop your money run,u still look the same

    ReplyDelete